vrijdag 19 oktober 2012

Essie

Hello there!

Not so long time ago, I discovered the nail lacquer brand Essie! In Paris in Vélizy 2 Shopping mall, you have even a shop of Essie! In Belgium you can find Essie at Kruitvat. They are not so cheap, but it's the best application ever!! Bringing on is so easy due to the perfect brush! They dry also very fast in my opinion, and have many colors, so I really really love it!!!

On the picture you can see mine: some glossy red-pink, with some shimmer - which is not so clear on the picture. I applied on Monday and took the picture on Thursday! I took the picture with my phone, so I'm sorry for the not so good quality! Just for your information, these are two coats without a topcoat! And the color on the picture is almost perfectly matching to the color in real life!


On Essie.com: you can find this color with the name   
It's a gorgeous gleaming red. Check more colors at http://www.essie.com/shop/

Do you like the color??

Dorien

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten